Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Summer?

My third summer in Japan. Don't know when it started, and its like coming to an end soon cause it's not that hot anymore. Fall might come before I could even realize.Have been studying for the past 6 month . Well, at least they are all over, for now. Results are not out yet, though. And I can have the break that I have been yearning for.

After the final university entrance exam in Tokyo, stayed for another 5 days in Tokyo in senior's house, went to an awesome trip in Chiba Prefecture. YES! To the beach! With my good seniors, they rent a car and fetch me and some new friends around. Gotta know a few new awesome friends, Malaysians and China people. Other than that I spent most of the time walking around Tokyo, among them Shibuya, Shinjuku, Harajuku..blah blah blah. Shopping, of course I did. ;p Bought something for my baby Nicholas too =)

One interesting place in Tokyo - Akihabara. Entered maid cafe for the first with another 2 of my classmates, and these are our cute pictures =)








Some pictures from the trip to Chiba





I feel good. Really good. Another month's rest, and for the final 6 months in technical college, hope it will be an unforgettable one. =)

5 comments:

Tian Shen said...

lol vince, you ACT CUTE IN THE PICTURE! HAHAHAHAHHAHA. btw, good to see you update new post :D

vincent said...

TS : err.. tension was high. and it was fun. so just followed the wave. hehe. it was lotsa fun man. update me after your exam too!

Kelly said...

Enjoy the rest of your time in kosen=)

vincent said...

thanks kelly!

Robbie said...

its already been 3 years liao hor.. time flies... lol

got surfing or not? dont just "play" with water.. lol

happy holidays la bro...