Saturday, March 27, 2010

Rice




Went to a dental clinic yesterday. Paid them 5ooo yen , and when I paid the bill I received this as a present. *.*

Go to see a dentist also got present? Don't know the reason. By the way, I was quite surprised and happy , thought it was some kind of sweets or cakes or whatsoever because of the shape and size. But I found out in the end... RICE!

I'm a bit stupid. How possible is a dental clinic going to feed you with sweet stuffs? nonono.. They won't be that bad to telling you clearly that they hope to see you again soon with some bad teeth . Just like putting a 'Please Come Again' sign at the exit of the hospital.

I've got a lot of rice now. hehe. Afiq left me some. And I bought 10kg last month. How to finish them?

27th March, marks my 3rd year in Japan =)
Hope and pray to God that good stuffs will happen in this year.

6 comments:

Tian Shen said...

that was fast man, 3 years over there.

btw, 10 kg of rice..try to google and think what to do with it other than eat. Lol.

vincent said...

lol.google?! i think im just going to eat them.

eh i want bak kut teh oily rice ;p

Robbie said...

lol... cook chickent rice la.. shouldnt be that hard kua.. beside its one of ur favourite..

vincent said...

you cook for me..

i'd rather go back and eat nice one than wasting time doing something not nice. hahahah

MAI'demoiselle. said...

tak perasan pun dah 3 tahun.
wow wow.

*mahal gila bayar dentist x_X*

vincent said...

wow mai. hehe

ntah la bila nak abis nie