Saturday, March 13, 2010

4

Shuu shuuuu!

Brush off some sad posts before this. I'm still having holiday! Why am I so down recent weeks? HUH! End the week in high note. Me shall. Or perhaps end this holiday in high note! weeeee~

4, I lost 4kg in 2 weeks after holiday started. Why? Cause no oily food, no nasi lemak, no ayam goreng.. wrong!!! The reason is simple because I do not cook well and the fact that forcing-yourself-to-eat-something-not-so-delicious-at-all-makes-you-lose-weight. >.<>
and, the parcel is not here yet. I shall eat all the bak gua to gain some weight ", ) Will try to make some nice food to treat Abang Afiq and Kak Joyce before they leave to their university, after I get the parcel =)

Here's another 4.I have not cut my hair for 4 months. F-O-U-R bloody months. Not hot at all so no need to cut. Hahahhaa. I used to cut once every month back in Mareehsia. Cause I felt spending RM20+ a bit and let some one to take care of your hair is an enjoyment(ermmm, not the TOPCUT in TAMAN SRI ANDALAS). You're lucky if they provide massage service.In here the enjoyment cost you RM100 WITHOUT massage. Will go and cut it by the end of this month. SUGGESTIONSSSS pls~~~ will I look like an idiot with ball look alike face if I cut this?what about that? Will post em up if it looks nice, will not if the opposite *.*

By the way, spent the previous *FOUR* days in my tutor's house (Shohei). He brought me to 2 different hot springs, enjoyed his mom's delicious cooking, and ..enjoyed some snow. Felt much peace there, will really go crazy if I continue staying here till early April.


March, Happy birthday mum. Love you always. and Dajie , another important woman in my life. Friends. Abby, Elaine, Fi,Kim, and those who I left out. Have a blessed birthday =)))

5 comments:

Charlene.G @ 雪琳 said...

hot spring in japan!!! and japanese homecook food!! enjoy eh!? LOL!

Alienstargurlz said...

thanks for your wish!!
=DDD
hope you're doing great there!
by the looks of it, you sure are! =D

vincent said...

charlene : hmm.. hehe

Alienstargurlz : welcome welcome. =)
ermm.. hopefully! haha

Stephanie Tang said...

i assume that Fi = me. hehehe. thanks again =)

vincent said...

exactly. you're welcome