Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Golden Week

  Hey friends~~ I mean my friends in Malaysia. I'm in holiday again. Wahaha...But for 5 days only, this is what we call Golden Week in Japan , every first week of May when we have Environment Day, Children's Day, another one I don' know plus Saturday and Sunday. Even though it is just a 5 days break (not a week) but , no complains! Lying on the bed, under my warm and comfortable futon reading manga is my new-favorite hobby now. Spent the first two days reading Bleach and Inuyasha. 

  This year, again invited by a bunch of host family to have a barbeque party in Kakogawa, 坂川さん's(Sakagawa san) house. He's doing some business related to threads and stuffs. The best part is, I got to know lotsa Catholics there ^^. So I think from this week onwards I will start going to Kakogawa Church~ I even met a priest there, Father Michael from Philippine. We had some great talk, and no I didn't have my confession there. xD

  Most of the people there are Catholics , which made me very very happy. And, the best part is we had people from Japan, Mongolia, India, China, Malaysia, Vietnam, Laos, Korea. International!

The place where I had lotsa great great food .

One of the host parents, 笠間さん(Kasama san)performing a traditional Japanese dance

Event organizer x sponsor x boss (at the right) 坂川さん
The jisan holding Kirin beer name 川村一一さん

Father Michael
First time I talked so much with a priest.
And got to know some interesting facts bout being a priest.
Hehe..

  At the evening, I moved east to Kobe and met old PPKTJ mate this cute lady Cik Siti Aminah(Toyama Kosen) who once sat beside me in class. Can't remember たんぽぽクラス or 空クラス。She was alone because Barni(Kochi Kosen) and Rehan(Niihama Kosen) dumped her to go watch 東方神起 Secret Code Concert. So I brought her around and had dinner before all of us gather later at night. 

Chinatown
Finally around 10++ met this 2 hardcore Tohoushinki fan.
Waited for them in front of train station and could see lots and lotsa ladies (mostly obaachan)
all carrying goods from concert, and of course Barni and Rehan did as well.
Even complain couldn't buy more cause sold out. =.="
The spot I love the most in Kobe =]

3 comments:

Wee Kien said...

me too .The night view is awesome.

Robbie said...

i like ur hair so much!!!

vincent said...

Wee Kian : Right right!!!

Robbie : Thank you thank you ^^
your short hair also yeng man~