Sunday, May 31, 2009

14

 You guys know who is Adam Smith? Perhaps those of you who take Economics are familiar with this name. YES!! He's the guy who made an engineering student, ME squeezing my brain juice to understand his 'mercantilism' thingy. I don't understand why we have to take this subject, furthermore in Japanese. I totally don't understand a sh*t on it and for the past 6 classes, all I did was talking and reading Inuyasha in class. *.* 

 After a year here, I could see my studies are surrounding by knowledge 'created' by a few persons, or expansion of this few person's idea. For example..


 Ding dong!! Apple means an apple , my gf notebook and.... NEWTON!

  To be honest I didn't really know how amazing this guy was. Now that most of the things I'm studying are based on his Equation of motion, and many other new idea came out because of him. 

 Next , Mr Leonhard Euler. Use Euler's formula can help you solve lots of mathematics problems. Others like Taylor, etc etc. Einstein never came out :D

 Oh I'm an engineering student. And I really don't like A.Smith.  
 Monday onwards, 14 subjects. Bring it on! Some changes happened in me and I feel like I'm learning to enjoy the process of learning, and it feels brilliant to have the feeling that you have gained more knowledge. =)

11 comments:

Suba said...

lol...newton isn't bothering me so much..einstein is killing me. I didn't know the theory of relativity involved so many equations! and scrodinger! omg! quantum mechanics is mind boggling!
p.s.shikken ganbatte! mine begins tomorrow...@_@

vincent said...

hah~ know why? cause we're taking different course.
lol~

same, starts tomorrow. ファイト!

Wee Kien said...

mercantilism?? seem interesting.Wish my kousen got such subjects.

Charlene.G @ 雪琳 said...

People, your theories are all alien to me!! Hahaha~~~ Dont make me throw those psycho theories on you!!!

wk said...

Your GF notebook?!
Hello abang! XD

Robbie said...

"all I did was talking and reading Inuyasha in class. *.* "

lol... can bcome like me liao :P

vincent said...

wee kien : just had the keizai test today . *.*

charlene : eh, you learnt newton in form 4~5 didn't you??

kok wei : haha. can do that in economics class but not in strength of materials. >.<

vincent said...

oh i missed out abby. ;p

well, for now, till i get a real one. LOL

Ben Foo said...

1. Japan's economy depends on trading. Import and Export. Money exchange.

2. Engineers need to know how to put their things into market. No point r&d good techs but no market.

3. Extra knowledge won't hurt much. In fact extra knowledge might get you somewhere further :)

Anonymous said...

ur room so dirty

vincent said...

ben : 了解です

anonymous : wei you wanna complain also leave name la.