Monday, March 9, 2009

T-shirt and Shorts

Hello~Saying hi from the southern hemisphere. Currently in Sydney,Australia. Stepped my leg into the southern part of the earth for the first time. Sitting in front of a huge computer screen in my friend Ting Feng's house saying hi to you all , thanks to the advance technology =)

Will meet my mum and Uncle Ben, Yasmin and Rhys tomorrow. Thank God that I'm here safely. Hope and pray that the others will reach here safe too, and then have a wonderful holiday in Sydney and Melbourne.

To my friends who are traveling in HK,Taiwan, Europe and even back in Malaysia, have a happy holiday. 5th year seniors, benkyou gannbatte! See you guys again in sakura season xD

6 comments:

Siew Feng said...

Hi from M'sia..=D

Kelly said...

Hi also from Msia.Have fun in Australia=)

DerriCK.C said...

Have fun in Aussie!

Anonymous said...

ekk ting feng ade kat sydney ke?? waa lama tak jumpe die..entah die knal lagi ke x i...hehe...have fun!!

Anonymous said...

...well i hope it's CHUEE TING FENG you're talking about...o.O;; haha takut silap orang...boleh malu awal2 xD

Charlene.G @ 雪琳 said...

Woah~ syok gilerrrrrr!!! Dont forget my post card!! =D