Friday, March 27, 2009

Beautiful Sydney (1)


 Day 3, paid 25 dollar and take a cab to go to the airport, met my family. 2 flights, 1 from Melbourne (my uncle) and the other from KL (my mum) arrived almost at the same time. Was so so so glad that I had the chance to have a holiday with them =) . 

The kids were craving for MacDonalds . And, I realized that mum is really getting old.
She had more white hairs =(

Well, lemme introduce to you Uncle Ben, the best uncle in the world

And my cousins - Rhys Tan
Yasmin Tan

A fountain in The Royal Garden
I don't know who is that. Some governor or something.
The famous Opera House. (Didn't go in)
Harbour Bridge 
I swear to myself next time I go I wanna go for the Harbour Bridge Climb!
I can't remember the ship's name >.<


Then, at a beautiful place call Darling Harbour ( beaufitul name as well)
Night,evening and morning.


 Google's Blogger is driving me crazy. So can't upload everything here, well maybe more in FB. Only the main events here alright ~

 We spent almost a week in Sydney, and in the first few days we were in the town all the time. Stayed in Woolbrokers Hotel, near Darling Harbour where is very near to every place. Went into Powerhouse Museum, gone up to the Sydney Tower, Paddy's Market, took a 2-hour cruise, etc etc. The kids, made this trip a noisy, fun and lively one. But.. PAI SI LAAAA!!!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Darling Harbour looks great..A good thing you blog about your trip to Australia,I might be going there myself this summer=)

vincent said...

Yourself? hehe good good.
It is one of the places that i like the most.