Monday, April 16, 2012

Tough week

This week , I will travel 500km west to Kyoto, then back home before I move 500 km to the east to Tokyo. Tough week, but I am pretty sure that I will enjoy the traveling and events.

Actually I just came back from Narita airport yesterday,it was really weird feeling when you go to the airport, but not to take a flight home :(

Itook part in a program organized by Embassy of Malaysia and AKEPT, under the Ministry of High Education Malaysia with fellow Malaysian students in Japan. It is called Global Leadership Outreach Program. I think I learned a lot,especially on stuffs that is going on in the country. GTP,ETP,LEP,NKEA... loved the 2 days I spent there.

Met very inspiring people from the government. Learnt a lot. Great food, meeting friends, learning stuffs, even had a chance to draw a policy for our country(only for practice of course).

Had a medical checkup in uni today.ermm.. Hope everything's alright.
That's it for today!

Blogged from Kakimoto laboratory,
Vincent

No comments: