Thursday, April 22, 2010

Superb weekend

  It was a Friday. Touched down at KLIA, and suddenly I'm back in Klang. Familiar faces, yet a bit blur. Mom and sis were around me. Home is a little messy and dark. Why didn't you turn on the lights? Or maybe just because of the new tiles made the living room look darker.

Have only a small luggage with myself, but did not have time to open it and give the souvenirs I have brought home. They were some instant noodles, and snacks,I suppose, that are not available in Malaysia. Can't remember the rest than, but what was in my brain was home-cooking dishes, and mamak food. I must eat, rush as fast as possible because I awared that I don't have much time left.

Did I had enough nasi lemak? What did I do? Without knowing what I did and what I ate, it was Sunday evening. Gosh, I gotta pack now. The flight was at 18:40, from KLIA to Kansai International Airport. Only then that I realized I did not open up my luggage till now, the goods that I brought home couldn't be delivered to my friends and families.

It sound stupid but I just had to bring back the whole luggage, the one that I brought home from Japan, back to Japan. Mom is busy, brother and others were not around. Thank goodness my second sister was free with her Vios, she was kind enough to send me to airport. But it was 18:30! The flight leaves in 10 minutes. How can I make it from Klang to KLIA.??

Due to the volcano eruption in Iceland, the aviation world was in chaos. Not only the flights to and from Europe were affected , but the one to Japan was affected as well. So I thought it was going to be alright.

I don't know how I made it. My sister is so good at driving that we made it in 10 minutes from Bandar Botanic to KLIA. Or, the flight was delayed, and I made it just in time. I just didn't know what happened. When I regained consciousness, I was back in bed. How did I make it?

Looking at my phone, Monday morning it is. Oh what a nice weekend I had back in Malaysia.

7 comments:

C h a i n said...

hou geng ar! hahah!

Siew Feng said...

omg..u back to m'sia?

WaiWhy said...

nice dream.

vincent said...

chain : hehe kua jiang le!

sf : read yy's comment

yy : really nice one. ;p

Robbie said...

lol... when i read this post, the starting part.. i was like " OMG!! vince back to msia already??.." as i read on.. its getting more weird n weird.. lol.. anyway, u must be very happy to get this kind of dream..haha

Tian Shen said...

dream will come true. :)

Charlene.G @ 雪琳 said...

Hahahahahahahaa.. I like!! Superb dream you had~

Obviously, you miss home!! =)

and Let me correct what TS said.. "Nice part of the dream will come true"~ Hahaha.. xD