Monday, February 18, 2008

CNY 2008





















I consider myself had a really nice CNY this year,compare to the years back.Why?I take it as i've finished my MONKASHO exam.Since no more exam left and only waiting for grad and flight to Japan,all I could do was enjoy,enjoy,and enjoy!


1 of the best thing in CNY is you get to eat all the nice food!I really ate a lot till I put up some weight.Aiks...I'll post some pics on da food that i had during this CNY sometime near the future.Next,of course,is all the gatherings with family and friends.Knowing I won't be having all these next year makes me feel like appreciating every single moment more.

5 comments:

ceddy said...

who's the girl in front of sabah? his girlfriend?

vincent said...

yeap~
lee su min(how her name is pronounced)

vincent said...

errr...nope.she's UTM student..same age as us.
why so emo??

Anonymous said...

どれもいい写真だね。おじいちゃん素敵!

ceddy said...

not emo la, shock... tell him he's gatal.. :P