Wednesday, June 10, 2009

When it rains on a day like this.

 It's been a bad day. Really bad one, for many reasons. 

 Sometimes, it isn't that easy. The way you said, was like just do it then you will get over it, everything will be alright. But for me it doesn't work that way. I'm not one of those person. It's not like I didn't try. It's not like I didn't want to. 

 By the way, results are getting worse. Other than study harder, really don't know what else to do. Sigh. Yahoo JP lied to me cause its horoscope says I'll be having a super great Wednesday this week.Totally crap! 100% opposite.  DAMN! Don't believe them.

6 comments:

Robbie said...

relax man.. what ever the outcome is.. ill always support u... just dont give up

Tian Shen said...

bro, tomorrow definitely a better day! :D

MAI'demoiselle. said...

Life's hard. no doubt bout that.
GANBATTE vincent~
ouen suru kara!

(btol ke ape yg i merepek ni??? haha)

Chelle said...

chill...I am having my last paper tomorrow then am done! hahaha..that doesnt make you any better huh?hahah..hmm..well..今天会过去,明天会更好=) look forward to tomorrows ba!=)) take care!

vincent said...

tank kyu guys!!!

*Mai : betol doh!
but i malas nk buat benda tag kt fb. soreee~

MAI'demoiselle. said...

haha XD
i saje je tag u la.
nak u bace what i wrote abt u lol
tak payah buat pun hahaha~

drpd u buat note tu, baik siapkan shukudai!! XDXD