Thursday, March 26, 2009

I Think.. Australia Is A Very Good Country ;p


  Helo~ I'm back.. Didn't want to come back though.. But that Melbourne F1 Grand Prix made the air ticket so expensive so I had to come back earlier . OK . From Kansai Airport to Gold Coast Brisbane transit to Sydney by Jetstar, was how I traveled. One word- tiring. Well, wasn't as bad as when I traveled with seishun18 kippu from Tokyo to Kobe.

 Spent my first 2 days in Sydney with my old mate from high school, Mr Chuee. Sydney is EXPENSIVE. Believe me. Certain stuffs are even more expensive than Japan. Luckily I came at the right time, 円高 . Heee.

 Australia students just re-started their school life 2 weeks before I reach there. Since he was having classes, felt quite paiseh for bothering him. Sorry man! And really thank you a lot =)

Ting Feng brought me to Market City- place to get cheap stuffs, or shall I say it is d market style.But most of the time that I spent with him was in University of Sydney. Yeah he is a smart arsss studying there with our government's money ^^, doing aerospace engineering.  



Gargoyle  ~ from one of the building in USYD.









A museum in the university. 









Guess what?! They were displaying some mummies! Me seeing real mummy for the first time. Oh maybe my next trip is Egypt.







University of Syndey. (I only upload the nice ones)




















Around the campus (Japan uni got like this?)



The new building for The Faculty of Law. USYD is famous for their law studies, according to my friend. Really??




Next, I met my family, Uncle Ben, Yasmin and Rhys plus my mum in the airport. Will blog it in the next post.

No comments: