Monday, March 2, 2009

明石高専平成21卒業留学生送別会


 End of my first year in kosen!!Thank God everything went well.Hehe.. Which means d end of kosen life for my 5th year senpais also~ hmm.. I don't know how they feel but I could see everyone was quite happy in this party in 前澤さん's apartment yesterday. Almost all of Akashi kosen foreign students were here, including Kim's tutor Kitano and some other super seniors from Vietnam, Laos etc.

 So,we had people from Japan,Malaysia,Laos,Vietnam,and China. Cool huh? I could hear so many languages around. Hehe.

 What's da best thing bout party? FOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!! Yeah~~~~ I'm so sick of my college's canteen food d. Plus now holiday started. Gotta eat the food that is cooked by myself. Of course eating Japanese veteran's cooking is better =P. Brought back quit a lot for today's dinner as well. Hoho~

 We rented this little hall in 前澤さん's house,after the whole morning of preparation from all the cute baachan, and some little help from the foreign students,

tadaaa~
We had sooooo many food...
Food!! Till the end of the pic.
I love this. 
Not yakisoba, tasted like real hokkien mee.
前澤さん名物:唐揚げ

Some random pics
Credit to Joyce who snapped this:
Mabuk?
Kak Joyce eating the super sweet thingy
Sooooo ngam, it was Mr Chaipet(Laos)'s birthday yesterday.
He was in superbly good mood 
Our heroin,前澤さん
we call her ばばtoo.
See she was cutting the oranges when we just started our lunch.
So 偉大 
卒業生 ー シアさん
Funny pose. Hehe~


 Wish all the graduate students all the best when they enter university =)
 
 Next year, Joyce and Afiq's turn. Next next year, MY TURN. oOo0o0Ooh my gosh.. Time flies. We have finished a sixth of a year. Fast huh?



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

No ,I am not mabuk...my face turned red only.....(^^||)

vincent said...

That's why I put the question mark there. hehe~

DerriCK.C said...

Wow, japanese hokkien mee:D

Nicky said...

Hi vincent, i found ur blog on google and i was wondering... r u from malaysia? did u get scholarship to japan too? Watashi wa senpai no kohai desu yo^^ Akashi kosen e ikitain desuga... chotto akashi kosen no koto ni tsuite senpai ni kikitain desu ^^ Henji o yoroshiku onegaishimasu ^w^

vincent said...

Jen : Hi there. yeah I'm a Malaysian, came to Japan 2 years ago. Are you studying in uitm now?
yeah sure, you can ask me anything.
I was from PPKTJ (KTJ now).

can email me or fb,msn, anything. no problem =)