Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Goodbye

Don't think so that I'll have time to blog tomorrow night.So,I'm going to bid my farewell here.After 2 years of foundation course,I have passed my exam,and will leave for Japan this thursday,which is the 27 of March 2008.The day that I have been waiting for so long,yet so fast.It has come.So it is time for me to say goodbye now to everyone that I love.

My family,of course.Love each and everyone of you.Gonna miss you all..Thank you for taking care of me in the past 20 years.I'll learn to go on by myself now,and will try my best not to disappoint you guys.*kiss*

Yo friends..Can't imagine what would I be without you guys.All the great times we had had together.Will never be forgotten.Appreciate everything that you guys done for me.Will miss the moment we lepak together.And,yeah!We're so gonna do it again!!in KLANG of course,the royal city.Final words-thank you and take care.
Kaki lepak

PPKTJs!2 years has just come and gone.また日本で一緒にがんばろう!

Dear kohais..See you guys next year in Japan.

Running out of time now..Yet to finish my packing and all.Don't have the chance and time to post the pics we took in Greenbox and other pictures of my friends as the memory card is still not with me.To all my friends,thank you and take care.You know who you are.Love you guys and girls lots.Somehow manage to get this old picture :

:)

And of course,my loving country.Malaysia.Thank you for giving me the chance to further my studies in Japan.I will try my best and put studies and learning in my top priority.



先生方へ: この2年間、大変お世話になりました。いろいろありがとうございます。日本にいけるのは、先生方のおかげに違いありません。これからも頑張ります!

JAPAN HERE I COME!!!



No comments: